Account Executive -- must have experience selling to attorneys
* Build relationships with personal injury law firms and plaintiff' s attorneys within territory.
* Manage law firm accounts by providing superior notch customer service.
* Qualify pipeline leads, ensuring progression of those opportunities through the sales cycle, and procuring/deepening relationships with law firms in order to over-achieve sales goals with your own organic lead channel.
* Exercise diligence in planning, follow up, and closing deals by working with law firm personnel to facilitate the accumulation and prompt return of requisite documents.
* Attend legal industry events and conferences.
* Consistently perform the required daily activities to convert a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities.
* Continually add new prospects and accounts to pipeline to grow sales volume incrementally.
* 2+ years of outside sales experience.
* Experience in the legal industry and/ or relationships with personal injury law firms a huge plus.
* Proven ability to build and maintain relationships and generate sales via phone and in person.
* Driven to meet goals, generate results, and overcome objectives.
* Advanced business acumen and understanding of sales.
* Successful negotiations, presentation, and problem solving skills.
* Accurate and professional written and verbal communication.
* Demonstrated customer service orientation.
* Ability to think and act independently within a fast paced multi task driven environment.
* Strong organizational and planning skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Bachelor' s degree or some college preferred.