Account Executive - MidMarket ($200k+ 1st yr avg OTE)
San Francisco, CA
We are seeking an intelligent, competitive, assertive, and consultative sales person who is looking to make the next step in their software sales career. Someone who is optimistic and gets excited about the opportunity to grow with a profitable company that is in hyper-growth mode. And make a ton of money while doing so. The office is located in a very central, geographically desirable location in SFBA (greater San Francisco area).
In this role, you will be selling into the MidMarket space.
The Account Executive will be tasked with:
- Aggressively prospect companies to target in the marketplace
- Manage the entire sales process--cold call, demo and closing the sale
- Use social selling tactics to drive brand/product awareness from potential customers
- Use effective email tactics to reach key contacts
- Initiate phone call to prospective clients including VP' s and C-level executives
- exciting company culture; profitable, pre-IPO
- fully stocked kitchen, ping pong tables, happy hours, and other social activities
- $180k-$220k 1st yr OTE; Unlimited PTO
- P-Club trip to a desirable location (Cabo, Hawaii, etc)
- full suite of benefits (401k, medical, dental)
- desirable geographic location in the Downtown areas--close to public transportation hubs.
-4+ years of full sales cycle/quota carrying experience in the software space
-Bachelor' s Degree (must have; hard requirement)
-Adept communication skills to articulate complex technologies, positive attitude, and competitive background