San Francisco, California
Strategic Account Executive: SaaS Solutions / Cloud Integration / Pre-IPO
Do you want to be a part of a disruptive Cloud company that is turning its industry on its ear?
This is an exciting new sales position through expansion revolving around a disruptive solution that is driving rapid IT transformation & digital connectivity toward the future. Our client is on the forefront of this new frontier and is highly regarded as being one of the fast growing SaaS companies nationally (over 100% YOY growth & counting) and an unparalleled & dynamic company culture centered around collaboration and embracing top performers.
If you are: smart, naturally curious, high emotional intelligence, and hungry to impact the bottom line; our environment could be the place for you! More information below:
Why work for us?
- Top 10% earn over 1 Million annually (multiple AE s have earned 7 figures plus)
- 50% of the sales force achieved annual (FY) targets in less than 6 months into the year!
- Over 100% YOY increase in revenue for 4 consecutive years! (tracking to increase over 100 million in revenue this year alone)
- Superior Funding / Pre-IPO Opportunity over 250 million in funding from prominent names in the VC space.
- Enterprise (F500) Adoption recently closed deals in excess of 500k+ with numerous F500 accounts such as: Coke, Bank of America, Intel, Verizon, Intuit, and McDonalds among others.
- Voted " Best Places to Work" for several consecutive years
We are on a mission to connect the world s applications, data, and devices which have dramatically increased in today s modern era with the emergence of several technologies centered around: cloud, big data, mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are able to make it easier to connect systems giving companies the power to unlock the full potential of their data and applications; and our growth continues to accelerate!
Position Strategic Account Executive (F500 Accounts)
- Calling on Enterprise level accounts (2 billion+ in revenue)
- Present business solutions at the executive & C-suite level
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
- Work with sales consultants to discover, identify, and meet customer requirements
- Experience selling solutions revolving around progressive trends in SaaS / Cloud technologies (i.E. PaaS, IaaS, Data Management, Analytics, API, DevOps, Integration, etc.)
- At least 5 years professional selling experience in technology sales with experience at new enterprise account development & account management
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent business experience
- $150, 000 base salary, commensurate with experience
- On target earnings at $300, 000 (uncapped)
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match.
- Pre-IPO equity/stock within the company
How to Learn More:
To further explore this career opportunity click below to APPLY NOW!