This Account Manager position is a unique opportunity for recent college graduates who want to jump start a career in B2B sales! This entry-level Account Manager role allows you to be in charge of the entire sales process from lead generation to maintaining relationships with your book of business after the deals are closed.
We are looking for an individual who s coachable, motivated and likes to have fun!
- Why work for us?Fortune 500 Style Training invest heavily in our employees throughout the course of their first year from classroom training to hands on training
- Unique, Intimate Culture company-wide focus on building a fun, energizing, and collaborative workplace.
- Monthly winetasting trips and Happy Hours
- We attend sporting events such as Giants and Warriors games
- Free to trip to Cabo for those who hit quota for the year
- All expense trip anywhere in the world for top performers (you get to choose where you want to go)
- We have a tremendous opportunity for advancement and the ability to step into management within 2 years
- Competitive Base + Uncapped commission structure based upon client retention & up selling (opportunity to earn over $75, 000 in year one $80, 000-$95, 000 in year two and $125, 000-$145, 000 year three
- Company sponsored 401K with up to 25% matching
- Full benefits that start on day one!
- Here are some exciting facts about the company: We are a leader in our industry and have been in business for over 25 years!
- Due to our rapid growth recently, we are expanding in the Bay Area and opening a new location
- We reward our loyal staff with profit sharing and competitive compensation packages.
- Responsibilities: B2B sales role targeting decision makers
- Prospect and generate new business
- Maintain relationships within customer base