Application Dev Engineer - Cupertino ($90K 1st year)
Our client is a worldwide innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of industrial automation and inspection equipment worldwide. Their products consist of code readers, laser markers, machine vision systems, measuring systems, microscopes, sensors, and static eliminators, servicing over 200, 000 customers in 70 countries around the world. They have been honored with numerous awards, World s Most Innovative Companies (Forbes), 1, 000 Best Valued Companies (Business Week). Great potential for career advancement.
This role will give you first-hand exposure to cutting edge emerging technologies, automation and industries which will define the future of American manufacturing. You will guide customers from application development, online testing and post-sales follow up by providing both internal and field based support.
- Provide product and application development support for customers and salespeople.
- Assist customers with the configuration and implementation of vision and laser measuring products.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and support customer issues via phone and/or email.
- Provide on-site programming, application advice, and training for customers.
- Conduct product application testing.
- Develop standard operating procedures for replication and dialing in of developed, proven solution(s).
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in an engineering discipline
- Excellent analytical, technical, and communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simplified fashion.
- Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Physics based background.
- Experience in C/C++/C# or VB.NET programming languages.
- Experience in an application development/engineering orientated role is a plus
- Full Benefit
- Excellent base salary
- FYE $90, 000