Area Sales Director - $300k OTE
Los Angeles, California
Are you looking to make the next step in your career?
Are you interested in aligning yourself with a rapidly growing company in a booming industry? If so, this is your ticket!
The Area Sales Director, Enterprise West Accounts will have the assigned quota responsibility to lead a regional Enterprise Sales Team, leveraging consultative selling skills to assist the sales team in identifying and securing new Enterprise (10, 000 active U.S. Employees and greater) accounts within a defined region. The Enterprise Area Director will ensure that his/her team utilizes advanced selling skills to differentiate the complete suite of products designed for enterprise client accounts. This skilled individual will manage a team selling to HR, VP and C-level Executives as well as key influencers within each account and will use Salesforce.Com as the system of record. Area Directors have a home based office, as do their team members, and are supported in sales by an Inside Sales team, Solution Engineers, strategic partners and our Marketing team.
Key qualifications and responsibilities include:
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding sales leadership quotas.
- Proven experience leading a team responsible for proactively identifying and closing new account opportunities in the national account market.
- Ability to manage an enterprise level sales team through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and ecosystem partnerships.
- Knowledge of our industry and national account expertise.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- High-degree of detail orientation.
- Able to sell to with multiple stakeholder groups within a complex employer organization.
- Able to manage a sales team inclusive of Account Executives, Solution Engineering, Delivery, Legal, Operations, etc.; as well as an external sales team of ecosystem partners
- Ability to negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close million dollar sales.
- Ability to lead through change
- Desire to become part of our extraordinary culture of respect, providing anticipatory service and celebrating together!
- Bachelor s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Proven success for a minimum of 4 to 6 years in Software Sales (Saas) and/or HR/Benefits Administration sales leadership
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience working in a high growth technology industry is preferred
- Proven track record of leading change management
- Willingness to travel as needed within the region