Bilingual Korean - English Quality Engineer
- Participate in the design, implementation and administration of the TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
- Direct responsibility for gage control and supervision of Quality personnel.
- Provide leadership with appropriate reports on total quality effort
- Prepare and maintain files on quality information per appropriate standards.
- Maintain history files on appropriate quality issues.
- Responsible for quality of new business and new vehicle.
- Responsible for quality of product lines such as TMA, PSM, FEM.
- Address customer issues.
- Assure vendors maintain appropriate quality standards.
- Train others in auditing techniques.
- Establish testing programs as appropriate.
- Assure production associates maintain compliance with program.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Quality background within an automotive manufacturing setting.
- Experience in design and implementation of TS 16949 and ISO 14001, six sigma, 8D, and other quality techniques.
- Must have good communication skills, oral and written in Korean and English.
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Bachelor s degree.
- Computer literate.