Rancho Cordova, California
Our client is an established leader in the commercial landscaping industry. As a valued member of their team you will be working for a company that is highly awarded for their direction with their services, corporate vision and commitment to professional services.
The Branch Manager maximizes customer satisfaction, revenue, growth and profitability of a branch office through effective management and coordination of customer service, employee training and development, equipment and facility resources, safety programs, and promotion of all corporate goals and objectives. Manages two or more supervisors who supervise office, sales and operations departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Motivates and evaluates Account Representatives and Department Heads to promote the highest standards of cooperation, production, service and ethics.
- Develop plans for the efficient use of materials, equipment and employees.
- Responsible for control of all budget line items and investigating all avenues to exceed and improve division' s bottom line.
- Implementation and achievement of division' s goals and objectives. Make sure they are communicated to all levels of production.
- Directs the development and implementation of all sales/marketing strategies utilized by the branch.
- Evaluates performance, makes salary recommendations, and administers disciplinary actions consistent with company policy.
- Evaluates and authorizes branch expenses to ensure cost effectiveness of all purchases.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization' s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- $85, 000-100, 000 base salary DOE + bonus
- Company car and gas card is provided
- Cell phone/Laptop
- Full benefits + 401K
- Paid Time off
- Advancement opportunities
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of prior leadership experience. Landscaping or horticulture experience/education is strongly preferred.
- Profit and Loss experience is preferred