Business Development Representative
Woodland Hills, CA
- Execute high velocity outbound phone activity to key decision makers at the VP and C-Level within the finance and accounting organization of existing client and new prospect companies.
- Set meetings with existing clients, known contacts and new prospects for Client Service Directors.
- Partner with Client Service Directors to identify and target broader client and prospect penetration.
- Build out target company organization charts and identify additional names within target companies; ensure that new contact names are being routinely solicited and added to the database.
- Play an active role in existing client management, ensuring that follow up meetings are set at appropriate intervals.
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Prior inside/ phone sales experience
- Exceptional communication skills and phone " presence"
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Exceptional " follow-up" skills
- Ability to work at a rapid " self-directed" pace