Van Nuys, California
If you are interested in an exciting career in the bio pharmaceutical or medical field you ve come to the right place. Our client can help you channel your passion for helping others into a medical career that is fast-paced and personally and professionally rewarding. Whether your experience is in restaurants, retail, or another operationally focused industry, we re looking for you!
Our client is in need of a sharp, driven and highly professional Center Director who will manage and oversee a highly complex center. The selected candidate will love working with a diverse group of donors, staff, and have extensive experience communicating effectively with others. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel and staff work together for the common good of others, and for the many individuals that benefit from our work. Our team is dedicated to exceptional customer service, while building a successful partnership with the community in which we work. If this sounds appealing to you, then you have similar goals in mind.
- Performs duties on a regular basis to support the Regional Director in special projects and as a backup to the Regional Director when required.
- Utilizes the donor center and provides staff resources to support company leadership development activities.
- Leads the donor center in piloting new technology and process changes for the company.
- Maintains FDA Compliance by ensuring the performance of all center activities are in conjunction with the SOP and other company standards and protocols.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of state and federal regulations (e.G. FDA approved Standard Operating Procedures, OSHA, CLIA, and GMP) to maintain the highest production standards and ensure facility compliance.
- Minimizes center liability through constant risk management review, including review of Medical Incident Reports, minor incident logs, and driving effective, timely corrective actions.
- Ensures that product shipments and sample submissions are accurate and performed in accordance with shipping schedules.
- Ensures projected production budget is met in both quantity and potency.
- Trains, develops, and manages all staff in accordance with the Human Resources and company policies and other established management guidelines and regulations.
- Ensures adherence to all HR policies and procedures through fair and equitable treatment of all employees.
- Hires, motivates, and evaluates center personnel based on established guidelines.
- Drives initiatives to the management team that contributes to long-term operational excellence.
- 5+ years management experience with responsibility for a large staff.
- Strong communication, organizational, planning skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent stand-up presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office.
- Required travel will be up to 25% and may include overnight travel.
- Previous experience interacting with middle management and senior executive levels.
We believe in our employees who have the passion and ability to make a difference to the quality of life of their communities. The individual growth and success of each and every employee is an integral part of our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) contribution and matching program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs
- Wellness program