Database System Developer - $85K
The Business System Developer will help ensure our teams have access to reliable data and analytical tools needed to run our fast-growing business. The ability to apply technical expertise, acquire new skills, collaborate with others and solve problems will support our rapid expansion.
Required Education & Work Experience
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT, or Mathematics.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant programming experience: professional, academic, or personal.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Can demonstrate ability to problem solve.
- Possesses sound understanding of relational databases.
- Experience with T-SQL or other SQL Languages.
- Be professional, customer centric, and an excellent team player.
- Willingness to tackle multiple projects and challenges simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to pick up new skills and tool sets.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in software and web development.
- Experience building models and reports using IBM Cognos.
Main Duties & Tasks
- Work with other departments to understand their needs, document and prioritize requirements, and develop analytical tools and data systems.
- Work with other departments to help them effectively use the data and analytical tools that the company has developed.
- Write and review end-user documentation and technical documents, including requirements and design documents for existing and future data systems and analytical tools.
- Complete other tasks and projects as assigned.