Director of Success: Mobile Analytics
San Francisco, CA
Director of Customer Success: Mobile Analytics
You re a leader who knows how to get the most out of their team. You understand how to manage Customer Success Managers towards creating value with strategic customers. You re a professional who is excited about making an impact with a growing start-up. Account strategy is a passion and you love to collaborate with Sales & Marketing to help enable customers to achieve their goals.
- Lead a team of 5 6 Customer Success Managers, each responsible for 20 25 Enterprise customers
- Contribute to creation of deliverables and run quarterly business reviews to ensure success
- Evaluate and improve metrics while establishing best practices to increase customer health and effectiveness of Customer Success team
- Work in harmony with Product, Marketing and Sales teams to provide client input leading to client retention and growth
- Very well-funded and raised an additional $60M+ in funding within the last year
- Strong referenceable customers such as Google, Coca-Cola, Uber & Starbucks
- Unique advancement opportunities
- $160, 000-$180, 000 base salary, commensurate with experience
- On target earnings range from $192, 000 - $216, 000
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k).
- Pre-IPO equity within the company
About the Company:
Our client is an industry leader in app store analytics and market intelligence. They have received widespread recognition for their advanced technology that not only tracks metrics but determines which metrics matter. This is a tremendous opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company where you can make a difference and be a part of something special.