District Operations Manager - Elevator Industry
San Francisco, California
Our client has 150, 000 employees in over 80 countries working with passion and expertise to develop solutions for sustainable progress. Their skills and commitment are the basis of our success. They are among the largest producers of elevators in the Americas.
They are currently seeking an experienced District Service Manager at their branch office in San Francisco, CA
- The District Service Manager provides management and direction of company' s service activities and functions relating to sales, maintenance, and repair of products within the geographical area
- Develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with key district service customers and influential industry consultants through personal contact and staff assignments.
- Develop and execute market plan to direct the sale of services for orders entered objective relating to price, volume, and market share across the various district load centers.
- Administer service activities for parts inventory, company tools, vehicles and other fixed assets for most cost effective results.
- Five to seven years in various assignments within the Elevator industry.
- Experience managing a small to medium sized P&L for an industrial company is a plus.
- Ability to inspire trust and commitment from employees, peers, and customers
- Previous management experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office
$120, 000-$160, 000 Base Salary + 20% Bonus
Opportunities for advancement based on performance
Relocation assistance if necessary
If you are seeking a rewarding career with an industry leader, do not hesitate and apply today for immediate consideration.