Employee Relations Senior Specialist
- Resolves employee relations issues.
- Respond to team member needs, issues such as harassment allegations, and any complaints in a timely manner.
- Responsible for positive employee relations initiatives.
- Conduct investigations, prepare documentation and make recommendation for corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Apply good judgment, logic and company philosophy to situations to ensure consistency and fair treatment.
- Coordinate various communications via email, posting on bulletin board and ENN.
- Track attendance points and send an updated attendance report to department managers when corrective actions are needed.
- Coordinate the Roundtable meeting, schedule and notification.
- Assist in processing unemployment claims.
- Assist or coordinate in company sponsored events.
- Assist or complete approvals for various company sponsored events and recommendations.
- Develop, obtain approved and present Guidebook training.
- Communicate with other division of HR and the business to accomplish business plan.
- 2+ years related experience preferred
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- MS-Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Kronos (preferred)
- SAP (preferred)