Enterprise Account Executive
San Francisco, California
Seeking an established, and industry-connected Enterprise Account Manager with prior experience successfully selling Integrated Technology Solutions and Professional Services.
My client is a sales-centric company which offers an excellent work environment, top tier technical advisors (23 CCIE on staff), exceptional delivery teams (over 140 engineers worldwide), and a highly motivating commission structure.
Accomplishments and Competencies:
- 5+ years' experience in computer hardware or solutions sales with a proven track record of success and exceeding assigned quotas.
- Verifiable success in developing new markets and winning new logos.
- Ability to leverage existing relationships to establish new business opportunities.
- Exceptionally ambitious and sales-centric with the inherent need to exceed expectations.
- Aptitude to learn cutting-edge technology focused products and services.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent technical skills required: Microsoft Office Suite, CCW, and Salesforce.
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to build client rapport, leading to long lasting relationship and referrals.
- Highly polished and professional both in demeanor and appearance.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing products, trends, methods, and procedures in a highly competitive environment.