Entry Level Technical Sales Representative ($70k+ 1st Year)
Grand Rapids, MI
Entry Level Technical Sales Engineer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend product and application training at our Career Development Institute.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and applications through classes, seminars, and on-the-job training.
- Work with experienced salespeople to develop sales skills through real life examples and role-plays.
- Satisfactorily complete mentorship program providing sales training and an overview of our clients culture of success.
- Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their applications using company products.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to corporate expectations and the challenges customers present you.
- Travel to customer locations three days a week and work successfully in a wide variety of manufacturing environments.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Four-year college degree.
- Interest and aptitude to master highly technical products.
- Interest in working in manufacturing environments.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and pro-actively react to customer questions and requests.
- Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to success.
- Desire to better yourself through our intensive training, mentorship, engaged management, and pro-active, process-oriented sales approach.
- Understand and abide by all company policies and procedures: including professional dress code, punctuality, attendance, and sales process policies.
- Willingness to travel 60% of the time, including the possibility of overnight travel.
- Salary - $50, 000 base + commissions
- Openings in Detroit and Chicago as well
Tags: Technical Sales, Sales Trainee, Technical Sales Representative, Technical Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Field Sales Engineer, Entry Level