Hospitality Area Service Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Our client is looking for a unique person to work from home while managing the Austin team and territory.
The Service Manager is responsible for all services in the SoCal market (LA to San Diego). You will manage the Field Operations and Account Management teams in the SoCAL market and is ultimately responsible for the performance of those teams with the goal of maximizing (1) Guest Reviews, NPS and client retention. In addition, you will also work with the revenue, listings and onboarding teams, and all other aspects of services our client provides to the customers in their market.
- 5+ years of GM experience, preferably in hospitality
- Managing team larger than 10 reps
- Track record of winning and maintaining positive NPS results
- Competitive Base Salary
- 10% Bonus paid out every month
- Unlimited PTO
- Full Benefits starting in the first month
- 401K Match