Inside Sales Account Manager
Salt Lake City, Utah
This is a unique opportunity working in the Global HQ offices in Salt Lake City. You will be working as an Account Development team member, responsible for collaborating with Field, Territory and Enterprise Account Managers throughout the USA to engage with new customers creating interest and excitement about their innovative software solutions. With all leads being provided, this position requires an ability to connect on a genuine level, communicate effectively with a focus on information gathering and getting results.
- Use outbound leads to identify, contact, and qualify potential new customers
- Research and find new companies never before targeted
- Interpret target titles to determine correct contacts
- Write persuasive, concise, and compelling email
- Schedule and conduct in-depth discovery meetings
- Manage email and social media campaigns to find new prospects
- Use Salesforce.Com and other CRM tools to generate and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Work with and test various technology solutions for sales
Compensation is not capped and is based on your performance. Base salary plus guaranteed commissions and bonus tied to production and profitability. OTE; $70-75K Additional Benefits: Outstanding medical and dental benefits (starting on day 1) generous PTO, profit sharing, 401k plan and profit sharing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ambitious winners with a proven track record of high ranking achievement.
- Expressive speaker with the ability to quickly and clearly articulate highly technical information.
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Innovative thinker that enjoys creative problem solving in a changing environment.
- Collaborative team player who will share sales tactics and learn them from others.
- Exemplifies persistence and resilience. Loves tackling issues and getting results.
- Self-directed with a strong sense of personal ownership and accountability.
- Experience in business development or inside sales is a plus.
- Experience working with Salesforce.Com or another CRM is also a plus.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent experience required