Function: (BDR) Business Development Representative /(SDR) Sales Development Representative
Job Number: JN -102019-7464
The Position: Junior Account Executive
This role is responsible for working with prospective borrowers to identify their needs and communicate how the Company can provide value to them. You will call in-bound leads generated by the marketing team as well as work with your sales manager to develop long-term, value-add relationships with current clients. To be successful in this role, you must enjoy making outbound phone calls and have the ability to build rapport with clients over the phone.
You will be one of the first 50 employees of a rapidly-growing technology and financial services company. You will be the face of the organization and the first point of contact for prospective clients. You will leverage Company best practices around sales process, prospect nurturing and communicating the Company s unique value proposition to source new loan applications from prospects and current clients.
You ll have the opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial muscles to generate new and repeatable business for the Company. You ll have a big part in developing the culture of our sales team, and as one of our early hires, will have opportunities to grow into more responsibility as the Company grows.
You ll be given the tools, resources and support you need to achieve your personal and professional objectives.
- Make outbound phone calls to current clients and prospects to identify new business opportunities.
- Schedule meetings with clients and prospects for your outside sales teammate.
- Identify borrower needs, communicate how the Company can serve those needs and solicit new loan submissions.
- Qualify new clients to assess ability for Company to deliver value.
- Capture complete notes on borrowers and new opportunities and accurately record in Company systems.
- Submit new business opportunities to the Company s valuation team and answer any questions they may have to complete their analysis.
- Maintain an active list of qualified leads and execute against your plan to regularly keep in contact with them to identify and solicit new opportunities.
- Work closely with your sales manager and outside sales rep to develop and execute a territory sales plan.
To apply please email ty.Culver@culvercareers.Com