National Sales Manager
Los Angeles, CA
- The National Sales Manager is in charge of leading sales activities and ensuring the identification, penetration, and conversion of target industry customers.
- Lead staff of regional BDMs to target accounts in premium retail, healthcare & medical, finance & banking, hospitality, government & military/aerospace.
- Penetrate & develop new target end user accounts & supply chain to achieve annual revenue plan.
- Identify, recruit, and retain talented sales professionals.
- Assign annual & quarterly sales objectives & POMs.
- Establish appropriate sales metrics/KPIs & performance criteria.
- Drive use and adoption of CRM program by sales team. UtilizeCRM for monitoring of KPIs by development teams.
- Provide thought & input into product and technology roadmaps to product/R&D management.
- Work with marketing group to provide input on marketing plans to assist with sales & penetration goals.
- Ensure that sales team achieves required products & solutions know-how.
- Submit an annual forecast & travel & entertainment budget.
- Four-year college degree in engineering (EE-preferred, IE, ME, Comp Sci) - related business development/sales leadership experience may be found acceptable in lieu of technical degree.
- Developed understanding of sales processes.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in sales leadership. Will accept solid individual contributor seeking a leadership opportunity.
- Business development & sales leadership experience.
- Possess full understanding of approach to selling through problem-solving & value differentiation.
- High degree of motivation, energy, and multi-tasking skills.
- Proven track record of winning major accounts.
- Proven track record of mentoring, coaching and top grading national sales teams.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL 60%+ OF THE TIME.