Outside Sales Engineer
My client is looking for a young, motivated professional to take responsibility for the sales success within the Dallas market.
- Reach and exceed revenue targets/sales quotas while increasing market share.
- Maintain/grow existing customer relationships.
- Technical data collection/initial analysis of customer processes.
- Perform testing/diagnostics for solutions & innovations.
- Work hands-on with customers on solutions, products, drawings, and specs.
- Hunt for new business through networking, cold-calling, etc.
- Respond to quote/pricing/information requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitor/respond to leads in a timely manner.
- Work closely with internal resources i.E. Customer service, technical, R&D, operations.
- If necessary, manage & facilitate success of an independent rep network w/in territory.
- Other sales/management duties as assigned.
- 2+ years technical sales experience - experience with OEMs and/or electrical/motor experience a plus.
- Bachelor' s degree in engineering (electrical or mechanical preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs and CRM experience.
- Ability to do extensive travel throughout Dallas region.
- Dynamic & engaging personality with the ability to proactive & work well with a team.
- Ability to organize time well & work independently.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong sense of urgency.