Outside Sales Executive
El Segundo, California
A leading staffing firm that has been named by Inc. Magazine to the prestigious Inc. 500|5000, a list of the nation s fastest-growing private companies, five times since 2005 is seeking an Account Manager. The Account Manager role is a competitive, driven, hardworking, team player, who is successful at establishing rapport, building and maintaining relationships with potential clients and internal colleagues. The ideal candidate is dedicated to exceeding expectations of their clients and their management team. The Account Manager is effective at gathering information from clients and communicating that information with their recruiter team. This individual is a self-motivated and possesses a coachable personality. The Account Manager is the primary interface with clients within their assigned greater Orange County territory. Must work to build strong, sincere relationships using a detailed approach. The Account Manager must be willing to continually learn about new technologies and skill sets.
- Develop and grow a client base
- Meet with new and existing customers to gather information about their role, team, skill sets, gather information about their organization, upcoming projects and technologies used
- Conduct telephone and in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of promoting our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships
- Use his/her proven business development and/or technical background to develop and grow his/her own client base by marketing our services for contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire staffing solutions
- Cold call daily into current as well as prospect accounts to schedule appointments
- Evaluate potential candidates recent professional experience, personality, strengths and needs compared with clients requirements
- Manage consultants while on active assignment. Assess and investigate consultant or client related problems, and administer performance reviews, coaching, and disciplinary measures when needed.
- Work with Management and Recruiters to identify target accounts within the local market through follow through on leads and prospecting
- Qualify accounts based on specified criteria
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal team members
- Focus on learning, mastering and sharing recruiting/sales best practices
- Document detailed information and conversations with all clients within the CRM and follow company specific processes and communication standards
- Willingness to mentor and train more junior staff as needed
- You will receive a competitive base salary, unlimited commission, and a benefits package including a 401(k) retirement savings plan, personal, sick & holiday pay. They also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life & accident insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage, and flexible spending accounts, etc.