Paint Manager (Manufacturing)
- Operational results-focused -- Quality/Scrap, Inventory Control - Accuracy/Order Management, Bill Accuracy, Application of Resources (L&OHD).
- Customer-focused performance (communication on lead time, etc.)
- Financial performance-oriented -- budget to actuals within predetermined guidelines.
- Focus on methods improvement that contribute to overall success of division and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and example setting.
- Ability to establish plans and strategies that are short term effective and offer long term solutions.
- Thorough understanding, application, and attention to system planning parameters.
- Ability to recognize problems and develop solutions that prevent reoccurrence.
- Coordinate with Engineering, Tooling, and Maintenance as necessary to ensure consistent and efficient production of a quality product.
- Set-up and adjust production equipment as needed to ensure efficient and quality production.
- Operate production equipment as allowed by schedule.
- Involvement in team building and continuous improvement.
- Perform supervisory tasks as defined by leadership and communicate expectations to employees.
- Ensure that personnel in area is properly trained.
- Individual and operational accountability Ensuring follow-through on projects and commitments.
- Work habits indicative of dedication to responsibilities and the company.
- Development, communication and execution of corporate culture.
- Wet Paint, E-Coat or Powder coat experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Extensive experience leading and developing a team of employees.
- Problem solver/ results-oriented approach to leadership.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.