Pre-Sales Engineer: Identity Access Management
San Francisco, CA
Pre-Sales Engineer: Identity & Access Management
You re a sales professional who is excited about making an impact with a growing start-up. You can expertly work with IT organizations and bridge the gap between customers and engineering. You re up for the challenge of educating Fortune 500 companies while disrupting their approach to identity and access management.
- Technical sales lead for prospective and existing customers in a California territory
- Lead product demonstrations while highlighting benefits, strengths and advantages of the platform
- Provide technical support during setup and deployment
- Very well-funded and raised an additional $10M this past year
- Over 2, 000 customers including Pinterest, Dell, Pandora and Zendesk
- Experienced leadership
- Unique advancement opportunities
- $140, 000 base salary and On Target Earnings at $175, 000
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance and 401(k)
- Pre-IPO equity within the company
About the Company:
Our client is an industry leader in single sign-on and cloud identity management solutions. They have received widespread recognition for their award-winning Identity-as-a-Service platform that allows enterprises to fortify their security while reducing integration costs. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a stable startup that is excelling in growth mode.