Project Engineer -- Waste Water system experience required
Project Engineer Waste Water systems experience required
To efficiently design, manage, test, implement, and complete municipal waste water projects in a timely manner meeting or exceeding project specifications and budget requirements.
- Essential Job Duties & ResponsibilitiesDesign electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for municipal and industrial purposes (Designing control panels, designing SCADA systems, hardware inside PLC s)
- Design and to direct personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment and to determine methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products
- Develop applications of controls, instruments, and systems for new municipal and industrial uses
- Direct activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Direct and to coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Be available to assist former/current/potential customers who call Company for help on existing or potential problems
- Always represent Company solutions/culture/work ethic in all interactions with vendors, customers, potential customers, employees, and potential employees
- Position Skills/QualificationsMust have completed a bachelor level electrical engineering program from an accredited institution and at least 3 years experience in hardware design and programming in control and instrumentation fields (PLC and SCADA design experience)
- Must have experience with projects involving waste water systems or water filtration/ clarification
- Should be able to design, write and test software and design electrical equipment, facilities, components, and products.
- Should demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn technical skills.
- Must be honest and dependable
- Self-motivated and have a proven ability to assume primary responsibility for intermediate projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong people skills, including the ability to interface with customers as well as co-workers.
- Valid driver s license and the ability to qualify for company insurance coverage.