Regional Sales Executive
This is a brand new division of a company that has a unique approach towards the construction/renovation of high end luxury multi-family projects. They are supplier of high-end fixtures and building supplies at a price point unattainable anywhere else.
The Regional Sales Executive will represent our brand new building products division in their assigned territories to sell all building products within our catalogue and our installed services to key decision makers of the multifamily industry; including Owners, General Contractors, Designers, etc.
The RSE will follow the sales process and create an awesome customer experience while growing a profitable book of business and achieving annual sales goals. Accurate forecasting and tracking of new and existing customers throughout the lifecycle of the sales process is a critical component of the RSE.
Responsible for prospecting for new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities with existing customers. Travel 25-50% of time to current customers or job sites.
- Understand and support the organization s mission, vision, strategy, culture, goals and objectives.
- Identifies customer products needs and coordinates execution of orders and delivery of goods
- Strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Network within the local community to be a brand ambassador and seek referrals
- Utilize entrepreneurial mindset to manage territory through creative communication and marketing strategies to engage key decision makers.
- Conducts on-site customer visits with new and existing customers.
- Ability to travel frequently overnight as needed
- Excellent presentation skills required
- Gather competitive information to share and other market trends
- Develop internal cross-functional relationships with warehousing, marketing and accounting
- 3+ outside sales experience in territory, multifamily sales experience or construction sales a plus, supply chain management or building products.
- High energy, professional, relationship selling, social, multi-tasker, attention to detail,
- CRM experience
- Networker, organized, negotiating skills, results driven, customer service focused, self-starter, independent worker, problem solver, strong written and oral skills, team player, desire to build a new company
- 4-year College Degree preferred, computer skills including excel & powerpoint.
$65, 000 - $75, 000 base salary plus uncapped commission
First Year earnings of over $100, 000 with potential to earn much more!
401K program with company match
If you are seeking a rewarding long term career, don' t hesitate and apply today for immediate consideration.