Regional VP ofSales
This position is responsible for delivering the annual revenue budget for the assigned sales territory within the Region. This is accomplished via managing the direct sales force, customer relationships and the overall pricing strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Establishes individual Sales Rep targets and holds them accountable for results.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of marketing.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Enforce all policies and procedures as it relates to customer and sales activities
- Builds and maintains lasting relationships with Key Regional and National customers.
- Coordinate and complete special or other projects assigned as needed.
This position supervises all sales positions in the assigned territory within the Region.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor s degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field and 5+ years of applicable experience.