Sales Development Representative: Data Analytics
Palo Alto, California
You re a sales professional who is excited about making an impact with a growing start-up. You have ideas, wisdom and knowledge from your experience and you re eager to collaborate with experienced C-Level executives to help shape the company. You re up for the challenge of educating Fortune 500 companies on the benefits of disruptive solutions towards managing their Big Data and guiding them through that journey. You re willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle that challenge as you have equity on the table and this company is your ticket.
- Build and manage lead development pipeline
- Prospecting and qualifying potential customers
- Communicating with C-Level executives, Directors and internal team members
- Establishing rapport and developing strong customer relationships
- Raised an additional $16M in funding within the last year
- Founded by experienced leaders in Big Data
- Pre-IPO equity in a fast-growing company
- Unique career development and advancement opportunities
- $60, 000+ base salary, commensurate with experience
- On target earnings start at $120, 000
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k). Benefits start day one!
- Pre-IPO equity/stock within the company
About the Company:
Our client is one of the most in-demand start-up companies in the Big Data space. They have received awards and accolades for their disruptive solution that completely upends Cassandra and provides a database combines both high availability with high performance and ultra-low latency. This is a tremendous opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company where you can make a difference and be a part of something special!