Sales Development Representative: Data Analytics
You re a visionary and you re looking for a dynamic company where you can grow your career. You re excited about making a deep impact with a growing start-up. You re up for the challenge of working with the fastest growing tech companies and educating them on how they can better access and leverage analytics to improve their mobile apps while driving retention and growth. You re willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle that challenge as you have equity on the table and this company is your ticket!
- Build and manage lead development pipeline
- Prospecting and qualifying prospects
- Communicating with C-Level executives, Directors and internal team members
- Establishing rapport and developing strong customer relationships
- Traveling and attending industry trade shows and seminars as needed
- Update lead status and prospect interaction in CRM while working with generating reports and meeting with Executive management.
- 1-2 years of sales development experience, including cold calling and proactive outreach
- Experience working in a quota or goal driven environment
- Ability to establish rapport and develop strong customer relationships
- Passion and enthusiasm for a career in sales
- $70, 000 - $75, 000 base salary, commensurate with experience
- On Target Earnings: $100, 000+
- Pre-IPO Equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) plan
About the Company:
Our client is an exciting start-up in the analytics market. Founded in 2014, they are led by a team of talented and experienced executives who have created an innovative and disruptive platform where companies can easily monitor their data 24/7 to gain insights and identify problems questions as they arise in real time. This is a tremendous opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company where you can make a difference and be a part of something special.