Sales Executive ($100k+ earnings)
Los Angeles, California
-Implement Sales Strategies-
-Fast Track to Management-
A growing full service provider of outsourced payroll processing services is offering an exciting opportunity for dynamic sales professionals. Built on 20 years of experience, our client provides comprehensive payroll processing services to 1500+ businesses in the California area. They recently finished an acquisition and are ready to grow. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated hunter who enjoys finding and closing new business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate and manage an active pipeline of prospects and referral sources to focus and target sales efforts.
- Develop and maintain a prospect database.
- Network, cultivate and establish strong relationships with businesses and professionals.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of our payroll system and business services.
- Make outbound sales calls, schedule and conduct client visits.
- Consult with and analyze client needs. Create proposals, present and demonstrate customized payroll solutions to prospects.
- Drive business to close and facilitate a seamless hand off to implementation manager.
- Deliver outstanding customer service and follow up.
- College graduate. 2+ years professional work experience that includes outside sales experience in a consultative B2B services environment.
- Self-starter, and highly motivated with entrepreneurial drive.
- Skilled at market research, lead generation, networking and prospecting for new clients.
- Enthusiasm for working with people and relationship building.
- Professional work ethic and demeanor.
- Ability to relate and interact effectively with clients at all levels.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including listening, presentation (verbal and written) and persuasive communication skills.
- Strong negotiating and closing ability.
- Organized, with good time / territory management skills, and a willingness to persevere.
- Computer competent with Internet, MS Office, and experience with Salesforce.Com a plus.
- Comprehensive training.
- High earning potential includes salary, commission, bonus and residual.
- Expense allowance.
- 401k, medical, including dental, paid time off.
- Unlimited growth potential.