Sales Executive Account Manager
- Responsible for calling on all established accounts and for developing new business opportunities. Emphasis of selling responsibility will be on new account acquisition/development. Meet company established sales goals for assigned territory/ book of business.
- Conduct effective sales presentations on company s product line in response to the unique needs of each customer. Process customer orders and contracts. Prepare quotes and send bids to customers for new jobs.
- Perform job walks, site checks, and take daily calls.
- Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports (funnel reports, call reports, expense reports, etc.) to management.
- Source and update in CRM daily