Sales Operations Manager
Palo Alto, California
You re a professional who is excited about making an impact with a growing start-up. You re eager to collaborate with the VP of Sales to help shape the company. You re up for the challenge of launching their Sales Ops, developing systems and processes while wearing multiple hats to help optimize the sales experience for customers nationwide. You re willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle that challenge as you have equity on the table and this company is your ticket.
- Partner with VP of Sales to define business strategies nationwide
- Track KPIs and create sales forecasts for Executives
- Support sales team and serve as administrator for Salesforce.Com
- Raised an additional $16M in funding within the last year
- Founded by experienced leaders in Big Data
- Pre-IPO equity in a fast growing company
- Unique advancement opportunities
- $100, 000-$135, 000 base salary, commensurate with experience
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k). Benefits start day one!
- Pre-IPO equity/stock within the company
About the Company:
Our client is one of the most in demand start-up companies in the Big Data space. They have received awards and accolades for their disruptive solution that completely upends Cassandra and provides a database combines both high availability with high performance and ultra low latency. This is a tremendous opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company where you can make a difference and be a part of something special!