Strategic Growth Manager (Avg. $140k)
-Hybrid Sales role (Acquisitions and Recruiting)
Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Our client is looking for high energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Strategic Growth Team.
The Strategic Growth team is the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key real estate players in the local region. You will be the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind our client s agent expansion. You ll be responsible for building and executing initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand our client s reach.
You are a creative, passionate, and self -driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Our client offers a fast- paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to learn and take your career to the next level!
- Assist the sales management team with revenue growth initiatives and develop strategies for new agent, development, and resale acquisitions
- Lead the process for growing our client s regional real estate sales team
- Work closely with our client s agents to collaborate on office growth items and contribute to the company' s overall growth strategy
- Manage key operational activities including metrics dashboards and process coordination
- Report to company management on the effectiveness of revenue driving initiatives and make strategic recommendations
- B.A. Or B.S. With 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, glass-half-full mentality
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Track record of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
- Base range up to $95, 000
- OTE $140, 000
- NOTE: the worst quarter to date was 104%
- Top Performer at 325% of plan