Superintendent - Elevator Industry
They are currently seeking an experienced Repair Superintendent to join their team in San Jose, CA.
- Manages the elevator repair process and ensures repairs are completed in a efficient and cost effective manner
- Supervises mechanics and apprentices, approves time
- Provides technical assistance and ensuring compliance to all safety policies and procedures
- Attends customer meetings at job sites as needed
- Oversees all repair jobs and requests parts; manages diagnostic tools; monitors supplies and equipment
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Previous experience in elevator repair and modernization is required
- Good mechanical reasoning & comprehension skills necessary
- Demonstration of excellent project management and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong mechanical reasoning and comprehension skills are also necessary
Base Salary $90, 000-$130, 000 and goes up based on experience + 15% bonus
Opportunities for advancement based on performance
If you fit this description and are looking to join a strong, stable, growing business and to make immediate contributions, please apply today!