Systems Engineer (Pre-Sales): Big Data and Predictive Analytics Solutions
San Jose, California
You re a sales professional who is excited about making an impact with a growing start-up. You can expertly work with IT organizations and bridge the gap between customers and engineering. You re up for the challenge of educating Fortune 500 companies while disrupting their approach to data management and guiding them through that journey. You re willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle that challenge as you have equity on the table and this company is your ticket.
- Technical sales lead for prospective and existing customers
- Implement technical aspects of the sales cycle, including conducting Proof of Concepts and building relationships throughout the account
- Present to both technical users and C-Level executives
- Attend customer calls and work with sales executives to discovery, identify and meet customer requirements
- Raised an additional $12M in funding within the last year
- Founded by experienced leaders in Big Data
- Pre-IPO equity in a fast growing company
- Unique advancement opportunities
- $125, 000-$145, 000 base salary, commensurate with experience
- On target earnings range from $175, 000 - $200, 000+
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k).
- Pre-IPO equity/stock within the company
About the Company:
Our client is one of the most in demand start-up companies in the Big Data space. With a disruptive database technology running on Hadoop, they have garnered numerous accolades and awards acknowledging their promise, predicting their success and appreciating their innovative accomplishments. Founded by some of the brightest architects and data scientists in the world, this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company and be a part of something special.