Rockville, District of Columbia
You have a passion for building companies and are excited about making an impact with a growing technology company. You have ideas, wisdom and knowledge from your experience and you re eager to collaborate with experienced C-Level executives to help shape the company. You re up for the challenge of identifying premier technical talent and working as an ambassador to ensure an extraordinary candidate experience as you guide them through the process. You re willing to tackle that challenge as this is your opportunity to make an impact on something truly special.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for technical positions nationwide
- Use tools and resources such as job boards, LinkedIn, cold calling and other creative sourcing solutions to actively find talent and reduce time to fill
- Partner with hiring managers to define needs and create a recruitment strategy for various openings
- Utilize metrics and data to evaluate effectiveness
- Research market trends in recommending competitive hiring salaries and benefits
- Use applicant tracking system, iCIMS, to maintain data integrity and well-ordered documentation
- $85, 000 - $120, 000 base salary, commensurate with experience
- Bonuses for meeting goals and objectives
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k).
About the Company:
Our client pioneers software solutions and services that allow doctors and clinicians to leverage technology unlike ever before to drive better health outcomes. They have received awards and accolades for their fast growth, inspiring culture and quality of products. This is a tremendous opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company where you can make a difference and be a part of something special.