Entry Level - Technical Sales Engineer $75K 1st Yr Earnings
Chicago - Itasca, IL
Entry Level Technical Sales Engineer
Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding, and fulfilling technical sales opportunity? Are you seeking a greater challenge and would like to be a part of one of the world' s most progressive companies? We are seeking an intelligent, competitive, assertive sales person who knows they want to be in a sales career. Someone who enjoys closing sales, giving product demonstrations, and building relationships with a variety of personalities on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend product and application training at our Career Development program.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and applications through classes, seminars, and on-the-job training.
- Work with experienced salespeople to develop sales skills through real life examples and role-plays.
- Satisfactorily complete mentorship program providing sales training and an overview of our client' s culture of success.
- Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their applications using company products.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to corporate expectations and the challenges customers present you.
- Travel to customer locations three days a week and work successfully in a wide variety of manufacturing environments.
- $56, 000 base salary + commissions ~$75k OTE 1st yr
- Full suite of benefits (medical, dental, 401k, etc)
- World-class training program
- Upward mobility/growth: only promote from within
Requirements and Qualifications
- Four-year college degree.
- Interest and aptitude to master highly technical products.
- Interest in working in manufacturing environments.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and pro-actively react to customer questions and requests.
- Goal-oriented and extremely hard working with a desire to make a measurable contribution to success.
- Desire to better yourself through our intensive training, mentorship, engaged management, and pro-active, process-oriented sales approach.
- Understand and abide by all company policies and procedures: including professional dress code, punctuality, attendance, and sales process policies.
- Willingness to travel 60% of the time, including the possibility of overnight travel.
Tags: Technical Sales, Technical Sales Rep, Technical Sales Representative, Technical Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Field Sales Engineer, Entry Level, Entry-Level