Territory Sales Manger
THIS IS NOT A RESELLER or a VAR but a Direct Key Player in the EMR software market. They are a Stage 2 approved vendor and are known for their reliable, customizable and easy to use Software Solutions.
Position: Territory Sales Manager. This role is a senior level sales position developing new business, growing existing accounts and managing the VAR channel. Our client offers a full suite of integrated and affordable electronic health records (EHR), electronic medical records (EMR) and practice management (PM) software solution. This software was designed by physicians to improve care, reduce errors and simplify business so that time spent with patients is quality time, automatically billed and coded properly. Great attention has been given in the development of this full suite of EMR/EHR software products to create and deliver the clinical and financial tools doctors need. My client understands the time constraints of a busy medical practice and has created an EHR system that saves the physician time, decreasing paperwork, generates higher practice revenue and improves patient care.
We are seeking Sales individuals in the EMR, EHR, PM and RCM market who are passionate, enthusiastic, and collaborative with a " drive-to-succeed" personality, which will contribute to the success of company and its continual growth. As a Territory Sales Manager you will be tasked to sell the organization' s customized software solutions to physicians of every specialty, grow the existing client base and uncover new business opportunities. This position specializes in the Ambulatory Market selling to Specialty Physicians Practices, IPA groups, Outpatient surgery centers and small Hospitals systems
This position includes:
Open Base Salary +uncapped commission ( highest paid commission % in the industry) and bonus+ leads provided+ protected territory and extensive benefits package, Pre IPO stock
***In addition to your personal sales commissions you will make commission off your Reseller/VAR sales as well.
Geographic territory: Midwest
Team and Management support
Desired Skills & Experience:
Candidates must have:
- Minimum 3+years of EMR, EHR, PM and/or RCM Software/Solutions Direct Sales Experience.
- Experience selling healthcare IT products and services into physicians' practices
- Sales experience selling to physicians groups and IPA' s (Independent Physicians Associations)
- Experience with generating new business opportunities
- A proven track record of success in the healthcare IT industry
- Strong presentation and client training skills are must
- Passion for medical technology
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Results orientated and career minded
- Able to Travel 25%
- Ability to carry the sales cycle from start to finish including Demos Presentations, Contract Proposals and Pricing.
- Ability to Develop strong relationships with your resellers/VARs and motivate them to push your products.