Wind Technician/Sales Support
They are looking for a technically minded, team-player that is looking to be hands-on in the field with the sales/engineering teams.
- Analyze carbon brush, up-tower slip ring, and brush system performance.
- Report field data & feedback from wind farm locations.
- Identify potential customers based on field feedback, work closely w/sales & engineering teams.
- Maintain test logs & data sheets on turbines climbed for report generation/analysis.
- Collaborate with customers on test installs/inspections.
- Maintain wind turbine climbing certifications.
- Respond to quote/pricing/information requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitor/respond to leads in a timely manner.
- Travel to customers throughout the US.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- 1+ years wind technician experience - knowledge of DFIG platforms.
- Associate degree/technical training/wind technician degree.
- Technical knowledge of wind turbine components & electrical schemes.
- Extreme attention to safety & comfortable with heights/physical conditioning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel 90% nationally to service customer base.