Account Executive ($100,000+ FYE)
Orange County, CA
Our client helps people discover their Beautiful, while helping our employees discover their careers. We do so in a fast-paced workplace where no day is the same, and every day connects you to people around the world. Here, people want to come to work and work hard.
That s because you re not just another number within an organization. What you do here matters. It s also because innovation is one of our cornerstones, and we seamlessly blend sales and technology to ensure that the best products are being innovated, developed and sold.
To develop, solicit, and generate new sales opportunities and qualify leads to help foster overall growth within the business. Build customer relationships at the highest level. Manage client accounts during the sales cycle including: following-up with potential and existing customers to generate and qualify leads, schedule field meetings, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and help in resolving any customer issues.
- Educate current and prospective customers on new or upgraded products, releases, software and accessories.
- Maintain and develop ongoing contacts and relationships with existing customers.
- Create and maintain records of correspondence in SalesForce automation tool
- Maintain and update sales pipeline.
- Analyze appropriate territory demographic data, historical sales data and previous relationships to successfully prepare sales plan to provide to larger sales team.
- Respond to customer requests, securing a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Promote company sponsored events, workshops and tradeshows.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with lead generation and developing relationships with customers.
- Strong sales and prospecting skills--including a confident, but conversational phone presence.
- Ability to develop tactics to create and close opportunities.
- Ability to manage and sustain a healthy pipeline.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong time management/organizational skills
- Self-Motivated, persuasive, goal oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Great attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- 1-2+ years of sales experience, preferably in related field