***Work with Fortune 100**
Are you interested in learning how a new platform can automate the workflows of your clients? Do you have the natural curiosity to learn new technologies and align the appropriate solution to customer challenges? The Account Executive is responsible for selling to new and existing customers, generating revenue growth and revenue acquisition within the Mid-Market segment. The team uses a consultative sales approach that works to align a customer s need with the product capability. This job will afford success to those sales professionals who are self-starters, have successfully built territory and account plans, and who are natural hunters.
- You will exceed quota expectations, build high quality relationships, and effectively build and manage sales opportunities through outbound sales cadence
- Effectively identify opportunities leveraging customer stories to influence customer engagement and drive pipeline velocity
- You enjoy the challenge of creating your own opportunities (90%) as well as convert business generated leads (10%)
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team including Customer Solution Engineers and Customer Success Managers to support the customer
- Responsible for maintaining existing relationships with customers, negotiating renewals, and defending against customer churn risk.
- Actively make outbound sales calls and manage a pipeline including both existing customer and new logo opportunities.
- Align sales presentations/ demonstrations with customer needs
- Identify the customer' s business requirements/ problems
- Responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to close to subscription renewal.
- Develop a territory plan to prioritize time investment across prospects and customers
- Conduct and participate in periodic customer business reviews
- Participate in internal Quarterly Business Review as well as other internal op mechs to report on business results, near term goals, and customer needs.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT backlog roadmap to drive the solution within their business.
- 3 to 5 years of technology/software sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to solution sell
- Eager to learn and have a passion for technology
- Proven ability to independently discover, develop, manage, and close new client relationships.
- High performer with a commitment to succeed
- Energized by working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to demonstrate deep understanding and provide examples of how you have managed a sales pipeline efficiently and effectively
- Ability to ask the questions relevant to that prospect to uncover needs and qualify opportunities
- Experience actively managing and cultivating a sales pipeline, including multiple opportunities at various stages, including cross-sell, up-sell, renewals and new business
- Ability to identify and address the prospects needs and/or connect the prospect with the appropriate resource to meet their needs
- Technical acumen: can learn to demonstrate a moderately technical product to prospects
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Ability to sell to customers both over the phone and in-person
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a sales methodology in customer engagements, for example Sandler, preferred.
- BA or BS preferred