San Francisco, CA
We are working closely with a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up that is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive in their San Francisco office. The company created the industry' s first cloud-based platform dedicated to helping enterprise companies manage their freelance, or workforce. The company is a clear market leader with the only comprehensive solution available to help companies manage the recruiting, onboarding, payroll, and legal/compliance efforts for contract/freelance workers. Their product is unparalleled to anything you will see in in the market right now. Some of their current clients include Google, Airbnb, Twitter, Go-Pro, ESPN, Slack and many more! The company has raised $25M and the CEO is eager to add a strong Account Executive to the sales team.
Additional information below .
- Competitive base + uncapped commission to make $240K-$270K (50/50 split) + equity
- They provide full benefits, a laptop, and monthly gym stipend
- A fun company culture that includes catered lunches/snacks, and they just returned from a company trip to Tahoe
- They have a 6 to 10 closing ratio
- This is the chance to be part of something at the ground level (make an impact, have a voice, etc.)
- This role offers professional growth to step into management if you perform well
- The average deal size ranges from $100K-$250K+
- Min of 4+ years of strong SaaS sales experience
- A track record of success of surpassing quota
- Experience working at a start up
- Well-versed with SFDC