San Francisco, CA
Our Client offers an award-winning, easy to use cloud identity and access management solution that enables enterprises to secure all apps for their users on all devices. They have over 2, 000 enterprise customers to secure and manage identities in cloud, legacy and hybrid environments. Their management solution enables enterprises to secure all apps for their users on all devices. It helps companies save time, reduces business costs while being very secure and flexible.
They have won multiple awards and some of their clients include Pinterest, Dell, Pandora, Zendesk, and Indeed.
Why work for our client?
- 200 employees and Headquartered in SF. This is the chance to be part of something at the ground level, to have a voice and make an impact. You are not just a number!
- Over $52 Million in funding
- A fun company culture that includes catered lunches on Friday, team lunches on Monday, happy hours, team events, President s Club, etc.
- They promote a work-life balance
- 99% customer satisfaction rating
- They offer stock options, full benefits, a 401K, unlimited vacation policy and provide a laptop
- They call on all industries from education to software The sky is the limit regarding new partners/clients! The target market is companies with 250-10, 000+ employees
- Min of 3+ years in a closing B2B sales role within tech, SaaS or computer security
- MUST have experience calling on large companies and calling on IT
- Consultative, value-added sales experience selling Cloud applications
- Experience in effectively building and managing a pipeline of $1M+ working with and selling with channel partners to expand the business is a plus.
- Experience in working opportunities with Channel Partners.
- Demonstrated success in managing enterprise accounts, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Salesforce.Com to effectively manage sales pipeline and forecast.