Enterprise Account Manager - SaaS
Our client is a (ycombinator) hyper-growth, venture-backed company based in Oakland, California. As the only automated solution in the market, they solve a $15B business problem by using breakthrough technology. Our client eliminates a massive pain point that most companies don t have the resources to solve effectively on their own. We are looking for an Account Manager to grow the relationship and drive the adoption of their industry-leading technology with some of the largest and fastest-growing merchants in the world.
This is a highly versatile role that requires you to switch gears from interacting with clients at large corporations acting as the connector between Sales, Product, and PR.
What you ll do:
- Partner with Sales to onboard and grow new accounts.
- Retain and grow revenue with existing accounts.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and industry in order to improve customer success and act as a trusted advisor.
- Act as an internal liaison to coordinate both non-technical and technical work necessary to onboard, and support accounts.
Who you are:
- You bring 2+ years experience in account management or business development from an internet or Saas company
Compensation includes: Base salary, bonus and (early stage) stock options.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Flexible work hours
The team hails from all around the world and brings a diverse range of background, experiences and interests to the table. They value a culture of hard work, humor, compassion and respect.