Our client is one of Fortune' s Top 100 Companies to work for. They work with Enterprise clients to help them improve in the areas of employee engagement, productivity, recognition and incentives. Their product integrates social, performance, career achievement, wellness, safety, and other programs together in the cloud. Their online award selection and suite of powerful talent management tools come along for the ride. Smart, intuitive, useful, fun, social, mobile, and effective only begin to describe the Platform.
I am currently searching for a Marketing/Account/Event Manager to focus on consulting with existing accounts, marketing/events and collaborating with the Managing Director on account strategy. This position interfaces with three main areas; (1) The client organization (2) Internal support resources. (3) The sales team. This is a very specialized role designed to increase customer satisfaction in our business relationship.
Compensation includes Base Salary plus Individual bonus, full medical and dental, 401K, profit sharing, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a variety of professional settings, as well as with many different personality types
- Thrives in an environment of open dialog and diverse opinions
- Can manage multiple projects, including prioritizing and re-prioritizing efforts in a highly fluid environment
- Excels with minimal supervision, with the ability to work well both alone, as well as in larger teams
- Has advanced problem solving skills, including the natural tendency to engage others in the process as necessary and to develop alternative strategies to provide the client with options
- Quickly establishes positive relationships with clients based on professionalism, competence, and preparedness
- Ability to truly understand each client' s unique needs and to translate them into the best solution based on our capabilities
- Has the capacity to develop a thorough understanding of recognition industry research and best practices, and be able to articulate / apply this knowledge throughout the implementation process
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft office suite.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly understand system functionality across multiple platforms, and to be able to articulate that functionality to a variety of audiences
- BS/BA degree is preferred
- Three years of highly relevant work experience is preferred. Highly relevant experience could include such things as: project management, event planning, marketing, relationship based selling or account management
- Extensive experience working directly with clients
- Prior experience in a sales environment is preferred