This Account Manager position is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to jump start a career in business to business sales! This Account Manager role allows you to be in charge of the entire sales process from lead generation to maintaining relationships with your book of business after the deals are closed.
My client is looking for an individual who is coachable, motivated and like to have fun!
Why work for our client?
- Fortune 500 Style Training invest heavily in their employees throughout the course of their first year from classroom training to hands on training
- Unique, Intimate Culture company-wide focus on building a fun, energizing, and collaborative workplace.
- Monthly winetasting trips and Happy Hours
- Attend sporting events such as Giants and Warrior games
- Free to trip to Cabo for those who hit quota for the year
- All expense trip anywhere in the world for top performers (you get to choose where you want to go)
- They have a tremendous opportunity for advancement and the ability to step into management within 2 years
- Competitive Base + uncapped commission structure based on client retention & up selling (The OTE is $75K year one, $80K-$95K year two and $125K-$145K year three)
- Company sponsored 401K with up to 25% matching
- Full benefits that start on day one!
Here are some exciting facts about the company:
- Leader in the industry and they have been in business for over 25 years!
- Due to rapid growth recently, they we are expanding in the Bay Area and opening a new location in South San Francisco
- They reward their loyal staff with profit sharing and competitive compensation packages.
- B2B sales role targeting decision makers
- Prospect and generate new business
- Maintain relationships within customer base