Accounts Receivable Associate
Are you looking to be an impactful part of a team?
Are you looking to align yourself with a growing company?
Are you an incredibly detail oriented person?
If so, this company is your ticket!
My client company is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Associate to their team.
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices for service and preventative maintenance work performed
- Work with the service technicians, service manager, parts department and salesman in obtaining the information needed to invoice the customer
- Make sure all parts are billed for
- Make sure correct mileage and labor rate is being charged to the customer
- Turn sales and work orders into invoices and submit them to the customer in a timely manner and file invoices through IDE s per customers requirement.
- Answer customer questions with reference to invoices
- Work with the purchasing department to ensure parts are billed out of the correct warehouse
- Enter data on invoices; ensure proper coding on documents
- Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone, email, fax or mail
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales and service departments
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history and credit line
- Protect organization s value by keeping information confidential
Perform other related work as assigned
Here' s what you need:
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
2-5 years experience in accounts receivables
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Intuitive and comfortable relationship with computer systems
Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
Attention to detail is essential
Work well in a team environment
Prominent organization and presentation skills
Excellent time management skills
Decision making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
Able to multi task activities with shifting priorities