Los Angeles, CA
Do you have the desire to make a strong impact on your next company? Does rolling out a new CRM system excite you? Is data analysis your passion? If so, this opportunity is the one for you!
My client is looking for a CRM analyst in the Santa Fe Springs area.
The CRM Analyst is responsible for system administration and operational support of the new Customer Relationship Management system. Analyzes CRM data to provide actionable insight and reporting to sales managers and leadership.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage configuration requests, application maintenance, data quality and management.
- Develop and maintain tools, processes and reliable data.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders.
- Develop roadmaps for CRM initiatives.
- Work with agile cross-functional teams to deliver impactful and efficient functionality.
- Partner with business leaders to ensure clear requirements and priorities.
- Maintain security within the system for users and user groups.
- Maintain system licenses, issues and reclaim.
- Monitor system health and continually tunes the system for optimal performance.
- Develop and implement integration between the CRM system and other systems, including exception management and resolution.
- Communicate status and escalations with the vendor and Marketing leadership.
- Activate system features and function to fully achieve benefits of the CRM system.
- Communicate system changes and notices appropriately, as requested or defined by protocol.
- Work with vendor to manage, plan, test and implement all system upgrades and patches.
- Maintain test and production environments as well as other non-production environments as needed and keep them in sync.
- Provide end user support.
- Provide project and activity status reports as requested.
- Utilize tools for monitoring CRM system usage and develop corrective action plans when issues are discovered.
- Lead enterprise cross-functional projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Prior experience in sales data analysis
- Prior experience in CRM systems analysis SugarCRM a plus
- Exposure to Act On, Zendesk, Magento a plus
- Must be willing and able to report to the Santa Fe Springs, CA office daily.