Job Number: JN -082019-7322
Are you looking to make a move to a well-established company with a strong reputation in their industry?
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Accounting Manager.
The Staff Accountant is primarily responsible for processing accounts payable, journal entries, and account analysis for the company.
- Enter & approve employee expenses
- Enter all vendor invoices
- Reconcile all vendor statements
- Prepare year-end 1099s
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Family owned & operated company currently growing in multiple departments
- 30yrs in business
- Competitive base salary + performance based bonus (depends on experience)
- position has potential to expand into an assistant controller role
- Full benefits: health, dental, vision, 401k with company match, PTO
- AA degree in accounting/finance (strongly preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in accounting/accounts payable.
- Strong organizational abilities, self-starter, business knowledge.
**Annual bonus based on performance evaluated by CFO. Up to 10% of salary**
To apply please email kim.Hicks@culvercareers.Com