Are you seeking a company where you can spread your wings and become the best version of yourself? Do you have a lot of great ideas but feel as if your voice is not being heard? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client is going through a tremendous amount of growth. They have gone from 400 employees up to 1300 in the last 24 months. They are an industry leading multifamily investment and management firm with a goal is to become the largest privately held company in the multi-family industry by 2020
Recently they have been recognized as a National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) Top 50 Company in and ranked in the Top 10 of Atlanta' s " Top 50 Workplaces" in 2018.
As an Estimator, you develop cost estimates associated with construction projects by analyzing the proposals and job requirements of a multimillion, multifamily portfolio comprised of apartment home communities. Here are the roles you' ll play:
- Break down the components of construction projects, study their scope, and estimate how much the project will cost
- Build accurate cost analyses based on pertinent construction documents like proposals, blueprints, and spec sheets.
- Make estimates where predetermined standards are not available
- Prepare cost analysis by recapitulating materials, labor, equipment, contractors, and overhead costs incurred in the installation of items
- Set up reports based on collected data that will monitor developments and guide engineers, architects, vendors, and design and management teams
- Present prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information in compelling presentations
THE IMPACT YOU CAN MAKE
- Construction managers could not be happier because all of their projects are completed within budget, thanks to your solid estimating skills and your ability to set them on the right course from the start.
- Your highly accurate predictions are translated so clearly that builders know exactly how to execute their projects, meeting your projections without a hitch.
- Cost reports are easily followed all because of your flawless execution in their setup!
YOUR BUILDING BLOCKS OF SUCCESS
- Solid experience of 2+ years in construction with demonstrated knowledge of construction practices and various stages of estimates, including bid scope analysis
- College Degree preferred
- Detailed knowledge of purchasing activities, processes, and scheduling
- Ability to interpret construction documents
- Excellent written and verbal skills; high level of math skills and attention to detail
- Skilled with databases, especially in construction management and estimation software
- BIM experience is preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- $70, 000-$85, 000 base salary DOE plus bonus
- Full Benefits
- 401K program with company match
- Cell Phone & Laptop provided
- Opportunities for advancement based on performance